Premier Roofing recently installed this 2,000 square foot new roof in Toms River, New Jersey for Mr. Ray Sackman at 1363 Wavecrest Drive. This lovely two story home was completely revitalized when we performed a complete roof tear off and added with new tan-colored, Owens Corning Dimensional Shingles. The old roof was very weather beaten and used old 3 tab shingles.
The new roof on this Toms River home adds dimension and style to an already lovely home.
“Premier was efficient, and completed in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them.”
– Raymond Sackman: Homeowner in Toms River
Features of New Roof in Toms River, New Jersey
- Removed Entire Old Roof System
- Removed 3 Tab asphalt Shingles
- New Owens Corning Dimensional Shingles
- Same Day Replacement
- No Mess or Property Disruption